Zechariah 2:10
"Shout and be glad, O Daughter of Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you," declares the LORD.

SHOUT

A scream, shout, holler, vociferation, or yell is a loud vocalization in which air is passed through the vocal cords with greater force than is used in regular or close-distance vocalization. Though technically this process can be performed by any creature possessing lungs, the preceding terms are usually applied specifically to human vocalization.

Reasons for shouting vary, and it may be done deliberately or simply as a reaction. The core motive, in essentially all situations, is communication.

from one of my favorite websites http://www.wikipedia.com/

Monday, October 6, 2014

Writing in my Bible

Welcome to my quiet spot. Where I pour out my heart and soul to my Maker. Only my quiet spot is not so quiet. The corn dryer is droning away in the background, driving me crazy and reassuring me at the same time. There is a crop and God is good and this season too shall pass. 

I write in my Bible. I shout in my Bible. I circle and color and draw and put stickers and flags everywhere. Not for showing off. But for me. Remembering all of His promises and truths. And one day maybe my children will open up my Bible and know that in my quiet place I was shouting to the Lord. Sometimes praising. Sometimes begging. Always waiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and questions!