Zechariah 2:10
"Shout and be glad, O Daughter of Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you," declares the LORD.

SHOUT

A scream, shout, holler, vociferation, or yell is a loud vocalization in which air is passed through the vocal cords with greater force than is used in regular or close-distance vocalization. Though technically this process can be performed by any creature possessing lungs, the preceding terms are usually applied specifically to human vocalization.

Reasons for shouting vary, and it may be done deliberately or simply as a reaction. The core motive, in essentially all situations, is communication.

from one of my favorite websites http://www.wikipedia.com/

Monday, March 15, 2010

I have found my voice. And my prayer is that you will, too. Be bold before the Lord. Be in awe of Him and revere Him, but live as He calls his daughters to live. Fearlessly. Learn to SHOUT
S isters
H aving
O ur
U nquiet
T ime

Yes, we need quiet time with our Lord, listening to what He has to tell us! But we also need to be strong women of God and boldly live the life He has called us to live!

My challenge to you is to find your voice. Boldly live for Jesus. Change your attitude. Follow your dreams by discovering your God-given gifts. (We need theme music to start playing here!)I promise you that it will all be worth it -

SHOUT to the Lord, all the Earth, let us sing! Power and majesty, praise to our King!

Love,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and questions!